Friday, 23 January 2015

Makeup Review: Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette

Hello Lovelies!

MY PALETTE IS FINALLY HERE!! I don't even wanna tell you guys how long I sat on my computer refreshing my browser to buy this palette. If Kim Kardashian thinks she broke the internet, she didn't because Jaclyn freaking Hill did! The website was down for 2 days and it was very stressful for everyone! This palette is sold out now but it will be coming back in February so keep an eye out on Morphe's website if you want it!Anyway on with the review!
So first thing you see when you open the box is Jaclyn's gorgeous face! I love the outer box of the palette, its so cute! It was packaged really well by the way! Very secure, with padding and everything!
The actual case looks like the rest of Morphe's eyeshadows cases. It isn't amazing quality but for the price I paid I wasn't expecting amazing packaging. Either way the shadows are amazing and this palette retails for only $27.99.
As you can see the shades are very warm which is right up my alley! I love these shadows so much. Especially the matte shades considering matte shadows are very hard to formulate. For the price of this palette it really is incredible how pigmented and buttery the shadows are. They also don't create a lot of fallout. 
*Picture above is in natural lighting*
The shadows don't have names so I just swatched each row in order. So this is the top row. I like the shimmer shades although I've definitely tried better. I'm more impressed with the mattes. When using them, they blend really well! 
I love all of the shades so much! I feel like this palette is going to be my best friend this year and I can't wait to create all sorts of looks with it!

Let me know if you got your hands on this or if you want to!

8 comments:

  1. omgsh seeing your review I want them now!!! the colours are soo pretty! looking foward to seeing some of the looks :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need this palette in your life! Its coming back in February and they ship internationally! Also I never thought of posting looks haha but I might now! Thanks so much!!

      Delete
  2. Hello lovely, I have nominated you for the Liebster award! Check my post out here for your questions! http://pretty-little-things-xo.blogspot.com/2015/01/liebster-award_24.html
    Senay x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen so many good reviews on morphe eyeshadows! I want to try this palette out! It looks so great- I can't believe its only $30!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really so great for the price! Keep an eye out in this month! Its coming back!

      Delete
  4. Look at those shades. Absolutely stunning! Would love to get this!
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3